View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2003, 13:37 (Ref:551070)   #48
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
A Few Thoughts:

1. If the MG factory didn't have the $$$ and Dyson bought the Knighthawk cars, but "withdrew" their entry due to reliability issues, what other teams are currently running MGs that could have been invited?

2. Note to Aysedasi -- maybe it is comparing apples to oranges, but from my own personal experience the world's greatest race is in Speedway, Indiana the last Sunday in May...I love both events, and Le Mans IS the world's greatest endurance race....

but nothing in auto racing compares to hearing and seeing more than 300,000 people on their feet cheering as 33 cars that "earned" the right to race take the Green Flag and roar into Turn One at the Brickyard...

If you have never experienced it, I hope that someday you will get the opportunity....it truly is "The Greatest Spectacle in Racing"

One American Open Wheel Series!