View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2020, 19:38 (Ref:3960447)   #100
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Will Rick Ware really run that Riley? There previous generation Asian LMS Am Ligier would probably be quicker.

I mean, I hope they do. But it is slow.

GTE Am is going to be quiet with all those Ferraris. Kinda looking forward to GT3 taking over.
I was thinking the same thing, and that car is the only surprise on the list to me! They planned on running it at Daytona but crashed during the Roar and couldn't source the needed parts. I guess they have had time to come up with the money to find them

All in all though I don't think the chassis is going to hurt their result that much, they weren't going to be fighting for the podium in all likelyhood.