View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2014, 12:39 (Ref:3453908)   #1093
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
I think we may see a couple of privateers get flirty with Dagys, Pruett etc about the prospect of a P1 entry, but we're just as likely to see SARD's plans fall through.
Yeah but then again most of us (me included) thought Lotus/Kodewa was never going to see daylight or that it even existed when it finally disappeared from this years entry list... so anything is possible SARD visiting Ricard is a sign of something I guess.

Believe me I've been one of the more pessimistic about the prospects of privateer cars (and still think they should be allowed to run in ELMS) but there is some hope in the horizon I think