Thread: MotoGP 2020
View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2020, 23:54 (Ref:3996335)   #115
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I think he missed Zarco's bike a split second later by less.

Hope he bought a Lottery ticket on the way home!

If that gravel trap had been properly turned over/ ploughed and furrowed before hand it would have prevented this.
It is just a gravel road.
Agreed, Zarco's bike kept upright for the whole of the gravel trap and only fell over when it got to the bank at the side of the track. I have several times seen riderless bikes keeping upright on the circuit because of the gyroscopic effect of the wheels but never in the kitty litter !
I was amazed at how the guy in Moto2 that hit the bike on the track wasn't more injured (or worse). Bike racing like car racing has certainly got safer over the years and that is a good thing. Obviously the airbag suits that they have to wear in this series is another real step forward.

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 19 Aug 2020 at 00:17.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !