View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2019, 12:57 (Ref:3909067)   #54
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I agree (we need to stop doing this! ). I think the wrong blue actually makes me like it more because it's less generic Gulf.

Speaking of art cars - I think we've reached a tipping point where more art cars are a good thing. When we only had one or two it was cool. Then we had 4 or 5 and it felt a bit much. Now we're getting half a grid of special liveries it's kind of awesome again. Maybe with Le Mans being at the end of the season from now on we can have a full season of regular liveries then half a grid of different stuff for the final race.

Either way, I'm liking the current set. The Fords are cool, the new JCDC cars are cool, the JMW car is cool, the Rebellions are amazing.
I'm in favor of such color schemes being used more than once. However, with Le Mans being Le Mans, that's where the art cars come out. And most are more elaborate than the Audi R8 last race car from '06 at Lime Rock or AMR's 60th LM win anniversary treatment.

Granted, I've seen women do weirder (but still interesting) things with nail and hair art...