Thread: LM24 Le Mans 2014
View Single Post
Old 29 May 2014, 21:16 (Ref:3412515)   #137
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Can I just say at this point that I've been around here for a long time and yes, it's always pretty cool this close to the great race, but somehow it seems that we have a greater level of participation here in the subforum than I think I've ever known, from both the forum diehards and new recruits alike. It's a special place. And I thank you all for that.......
I think those thanks are more deserved by the teams/race officials; it's their continued commitment and professionalism that has brought more widespread interest and fans to sportscar racing.

Even when we're arguing it's because we all want sportscars to be the best it can be. We just happen to, errrrrr, disagree with how to get there!