View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 2020, 07:44 (Ref:4013485)   #221
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
ya missing the point - they need the REC to keep MJ in a seat as the 3 is gone with Blanchard

Blanchard running team out of boxhill
So , if Blanchard's run a team out of box hill, they need to link with someone,
I can assure you Cooldrive as a Business is not cash happy as Nappa(Repco)
Supercheap , 'Who can sponsor teams , Cooldrive wanted to go Mustang in 2019, but where stuck with contractual obligations.

They want a mustang , as a part of there business promotion, aftermarket parts , etc, they also have a deal to supply a certain oil brand in Aust . They ran this on a commodore a year or two ago, in this oil company's livery.

Cooldrive ins't big enough to go alone, they need a partner , i.e two car team , or as a satellite team to main players.

And that comes from dealing with them, and knowing a person, who was sponsored by them

Kelly's are staying at two, Mundy's rec is of to BJR , that leaves a hole with Tickford. Supercars are not , ready to release RECs, Mr Boost can ***** and whinge, it's not happening in 2021 . so if Blanchards go alone , they will be at the las garage on pit lane . AS I said Cooldrive is not rich enough , unless all their suppliers pump money in .

Last edited by fomoco; 28 Oct 2020 at 07:47. Reason: further info