View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2006, 11:47 (Ref:1735076)   #6
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver bullet
The Autosport Show is one of the biggest motorsport shows in Europe and at the 2006 show there was no stand representing rallycross. I know there were one or two cars dotted around the show and there were several in the live action arena, but there was no focal point for anyone to get information about rallycross either as a spectator or competitor.

The question is are we going to have a presence at the 2007 show?
Should'nt we be pushing our sport at events like this?
I definatly think we should, i tried to get something together 2 years ago but the costs were just insane, i think at the time it was 220 GBP per M*2. That was with stands i think.

Rallycross as a whole does need a point where people can publicly get information on getting started, Emails and Websites alone cant do this; There is nothing like standing infront of someone who knows what they are talking about who can answer your any query.

Anyone got a spear 10,000 Euro

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..