View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2005, 15:46 (Ref:1478316)   #20
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins
The sensible series for perhaps 08 on would be for the abandoned one make cars, right now why do we need yet another saloon series. Where will the drivers come from? which series will lose entries. If you want a series for bog standard cars - go to stock hatch.

Production S1 fills this role already so I see no need whatsoever for this series.
Come on SS you cannot be serious with the Stock Hatch comment, for a start they have a CC limit don't they, my 3rd gen Camaro is a hatchback and I am sure they would not let me out to play also what about saloon cars.

No I think this is a great idea in my opinion and as for the comment about a championship for one makes to go there are plenty already and was one of the reasons we started the ModProds and with the new Class E they will have a place there. In fact I would look at doing something like this in the future.