Thread: MotoGP 2020
View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2020, 23:40 (Ref:4016427)   #185
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Yes I did read today that he has been told that it will take a lot longer to recover than first thought because the bone is very weak with the holes that were drilled for the plate (twice). Also he will probably need a bone graft and I wonder if he will actually appear on a MotoGP bike next year ?
By the way I am back in the UK for the foreseeable future as the lockdowns are tightening in Spain and what with night curfews and not being able to go to the next village it's not exactly very nice. At least where we live in the UK I have open countryside all around me and the cops don't all carry guns !!!
I was worried about Marquez's break when I saw it, if it was going to heal it should have done so by now, so I am surprised that they have not done a bone graft by now if it is needed. I feel for the man, these are all horribly painful procedures!

I know what you mean about police with guns, to my mind the police are supposed to be a part of the community, not a paramilitary organisation waging war against the population. An approach which seems to have escaped some police forces around the world, although they do have a difficult job to perform, being closer to the community would seem to be a better approach than alienating the population.