Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2020, 01:25 (Ref:3971066)   #931
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, seasons are getting cut shorter and shorter and I'm not sure 21 will be any better. These ideas of empty tracks with just TV viewers might fly BUT racing likely has a better chance of that working than stick and ball sports.

At least for the US the stadium ticket sales and concessions fund a most of the operations. Not sure how European football leagues work with that but I'm guessing ticket sales have to hurt the bottom line. I'm guessing tracks would have to get a serious discussion about fees without attendees. But how many sportscar series buy time on track rather than the track paying for the series?

Last edited by broadrun96; 16 Apr 2020 at 01:55.