Thread: LM24 Le Mans 2005 video
View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2005, 00:44 (Ref:1355108)   #7
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
At kdr... no.

Robert, it was a 300mm f4, I was told to go back and do the jump again because they wanted to film it... should've got someone to hold the camera...

And the trek through the woods was up past the Porsche Curves heading towards Arnage on the inside. There's a shot of a Panoz going past earlier on in the video from there. We didn't stay there long, the marshals waved us back...

We did try getting to Mulsanne on Saturday night/early Sunday morning, but the ground got a bit soft and full of nettles, and we were mostly wearing shorts... plus in 03 I fell in a boggy bit, didn't want to risk that again, so we headed back to Tetre Rouge for chips and coffee

Anyway, glad you like it, I'll let my brother know what you think when he comes back from Germany. He's not a pro video editor, but he's pretty good at what he does... he's a roller coaster enthusiast, and has done several videos from theme parks, I think one won a competition, and he puts plenty of work in.