Thread: WEC WEC 2021 season
View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2021, 18:12 (Ref:4048339)   #397
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
I’m very glad we’re all losing our minds over a test. We all know as sports car enthusiasts that firm judgements can always be made about test. Tests are always truth. In fact what can you find out from a race you can’t find out from a test?
Yep, I mean, we know that teams (especially manufacturers) always show their full potential at a test, right? Personally, I expect normal service to be resumed, at Le Mans, if not before...... Can someone give me a hand with these goalposts?