Thread: Car Spotting
View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2024, 18:27 (Ref:4205923)   #2151
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I really, really appreciate your positivity, but if y'all ever see me do this to a truck, please call the authorities. As someone that spent two hours today straightening exhaust tips, I have lost my mind and am a danger to the public. It's about the details not the accessories.
I saw a DS 1500 with single replacement pipe on a Hemi and thought of you. It bothered me enough and saw a few others with busted hangers that just looked bad bad

And yeah, when we see you shopping for accessories standing in line at O'Reilly's and just grabbing random things we'll be sure to call a home. That guy just bought random bits and like wood carving, knowing when to stop is as important as knowing how to carve.