View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2023, 15:07 (Ref:4165015)   #13
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If you thought you could rock up 10mins before a session in the week and get a seat you were mistaken. It just took a little adjustment of adding more time in order to be where you needed to be slightly earlier. But frequently people were sitting in the aisles of grandstands which I haven't seen much before.

I haven't had to fight for a pre-race spot since 2012 so couldn't say whether that was worse. Have to assume it probably was. The grandstand is just invaluable really and I tend to agree that, we'll probably end up with the same crowd next year, but more people will have wised up to the need to prep on time and make advance bookings.