View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2023, 16:34 (Ref:4165032)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One of our major gripes last year was the non-existent stewarding of our grandstand (T17). It's a members grandstand and it hopefully doesn't sound too pompous to say that we expected to have a decent view, but it was spoiled by people standing in the stairwells and in the aisles. This year, the ACO staff were on good form. We did have people start to sit in the aisles but they were quickly moved out. These people had no tickets as once ejected they didn't come back. In fact the 'policing' of the entrances to the stand was much tighter than I'd ever seen it before. At several points in time during the week they weren't allowing anyone in without seeing their blue wristband. So well done to the ACO for getting that sorted out. Looking back, the grandstand seats were fantastic, I'd done a lot of homework to pick out our preferred options prior to the booking opening and I was lucky to get pretty much my first choice. I spent many years going to Le Mans without a grandstand seat but now that I'm older and less fit (as well as being the driver in the group), I'm not sure that I could have handled having no seat to return to to rest up in the shade. Food and ice cold drinks from the cafe were a big plus too.