View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2023, 06:40 (Ref:4165065)   #16
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
From my perspective:

Camping - we were on Epinettes again, there seemed to be more camper vans than usual (perhaps refugees from other sites) so facilities weren't much busier.

Grandstand - T17 'ACO' stand. There were definitely fewer people in the 'backstage' dining area than usual - maybe because there were additional members facilities this year. The toilets and bar behind T18 were always quiet.

Spent the start and finish periods in the stand so didn't experience any crowds in the public areas.

Out and About: Partly due to the heat I only went through the Village later on Saturday evening when it was quiet. Early (7am) on Sunday it was pretty quiet trackside, lots of people sleeping on the banking at Tertre Rouge.

I noticed big queues at the circuit toilets and food stands all weekend, but didn't need to use either.

One annoyance was the closing of the bottom part of Houx camping which is the usual route from Epinettes to the stands/village. You could wander down a back alley between the camp fence and the Bugatti circuit and then down a bank by the tunnel under the track.