View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2005, 20:07 (Ref:1346265)   #4
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by infoxicated
Interesting.

I don't know why everybody is in such a rush to find out about 2007 anyways. Well, I know why the IRL haters want to know, as they're all hoping for doom and gloom. But me, as a fan, I have a season and a half of great racing to look forward to under the current spec. Time will tell the full story, and I'll be there when the first wheel turns in 2007 - no matter which manufacturer is supplying the power.
I'm with you infoxicated.

We're in the middle of a great season so far, and we still have another solid season after this, so I'm not exactly worrying either.

I have to believe that Honda has seen the big crowds at all the venues since Indy, and they see the growth there. That's what they would be foolish to walk away from. Ratings talk, BS walks. I also believe that Chevy will soon be reconsidering there departure for the same reason, and the fact that there car's are now very competitive...

Danica Patrick