View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2024, 08:09 (Ref:4203242)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You need to race online Adam, it's amazing fun. I've done over 40 online races now. Got my Silver 2 SR rating yesterday as well. I'm slow in comparison to the hotshoes but having a real blast. Did a GTE race at Portimao yesterday. Such good fun dicing with 3-4 other drivers all much of a muchness skill-wise. I made a couple of errors and was in 11th starting the last lap then three of them tangled and I finished 8th, only missing 7th by 0.042 seconds. There's been nothing like this for me since GPL. I'm completely hooked.