View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2008, 16:50 (Ref:2109949)   #98
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
I'd be staggered for Embassy to miss out on an invite. They've shown themselves to be a professional outfit, and critically for me, made the journey to Interlagos, which should have bought them some credit with the ACO.

I'd be a touch more doubtful about the 2nd Charouz - I'd see the Lola-Aston as a shoo-in, but for them to get a two car invite would depend very much on an interesting driver line up. I'd see the Dome, or potentially the YGK as coming ahead of the second Charouz.

It might well be the case that this is the year that some of the traditional two car entries from Pescarolo and Courage could even find themselves squeezed. In this vein the second Barazi might struggle to get the invite.