Thread: DTM 2023
View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2023, 12:30 (Ref:4141167)   #33
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
https://www.motorsport-magazin.com/d...hes-reglement/

Some details have emerged about the upcoming DTM season and it looks like DTM is set for a capacity grid of 26-28 cars as the interest is enormous - and entries should be completed by the half of February. What's interesting is that ADAC says they're talking with manufacturers that haven't been in the DTM before so perhaps Nicki Thiim-Aston Martin plans may materialise finally.

A bit shame that the 'Indy' restarts are gone, they spiced things up, although last season there were too many crashes because of that so all things considered, probably the decision to get rid of that is a good one.

I'm also curious about the points system - no info on that yet and I wonder if the one from GT Masters will be adopted. Personally, I think that would be a reasonable solution to have Top 15 points-scoring positions especially if there are close to 30 cars on the grid.

Rumours are circulating that Thomas Preining will join Manthey Racing - wonder if Bernhard stays in the DTM at all.