Thread: DTM 2023
View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2023, 23:15 (Ref:4143051)   #45
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Curious if Emil Frey go with the DTM in their new Ferrari's, so far the indications have been GTWC, GT Masters, or maybe DTM. They are probably the only real chance of seeing Ferrari present.

Between Engstler, ABT, Rosberg, Attempto, I think its pretty safe to say we will likely see 4 cars minimum from Audi. I know that camp is a bit shakey, but with 4 teams in the mix wanting to run 2 cars each theres got to be a good chance of at least 4 cars appearing.

Porsche I think is an interesting one, probably Bernhard and Manthey, 1-2 cars each. I highly expect SSR to have already acquired different cars.

PROsport are probably the only slim hope for Aston Martin to be there, I know Nicki Thiim is desperate to get a AMR car involved, but it'd be a wildcard like TF Sport or someone if it happened I think

Mclaren, next to no chance, Optimum have made their commitments clear already, JP Motorsport are sticking with GTWC Sprint, Garage 59 with GTWC Endurance.. There just isnt an option.

Honda, well those cars barely run.

The word is it'll be a capacity grid at 26-28, but I just dont see the numbers on that yet. I guess itll be more like 22