View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2023, 16:02 (Ref:4181288)   #2779
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
I always found this aspect of the BTCC rules and regs interesting (and frustrating). A semi-secret way of doing performance balancing, to which the only way the public gets to hear is when Tim Harvey suddenly lets a snippet of info leak out during a broadcast where all of a sudden its not "secret information" at all and is able to be released to the public. Its just bizarre... If Tim can say it live on air, is it confidential info then or not?

Possibly because TOCA/Gow want him to mention it, for whatever reason they may have. I feel fairly certain that he wouldn't do so off his own back; I would imagine that he enjoys his ITV job, and wouldn't want to lose it because of loose lips.