View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2023, 14:34 (Ref:4186609)   #2789
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
If I recall correctly one of the performance degrading measures imposed on the beemer was that it had to have the ballast box moved further forwards (I think). My guess is that they are trying to lose some weight over the front axle.
When the most recent CoG adjustments were made - the Subaru had weight added to the bulkhead, but the BMWs opted to increase ride height - retaining the 50/50 weight distribution.