View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2013, 15:48 (Ref:3295771)   #2506
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by avvelenamento View Post
Maybe I don't understand the meaning of the sentence, but audi making uncompetitive diesel engine is very unlikely. Toyota would be happy if this was true. About fuel miliage, in 2012 audi r18 could do 12 laps at le mans like almost all other petrol lmp1. This year, audi had to consume more diesel to have a more powerfull engine, so 10 laps per stint.
I'm assuming that Eryk meant that there's no point running a diesel because Audi are too good at diesels...... If he didn't mean that, I don't understand either!