View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2020, 11:36 (Ref:3971818)   #18
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I have loads of the beer (both small and large) ones but can't remember coffee ones to be honest, Spent quite a while in the aco area's, when i got coffee's they were in the cardboard ones or disposable plastic ones at the other outlets but to be honest warm enough over the last few years that i did not often buy coffee's.
2016 reusable Le Mans coffee cup in T17/18 bar/restaurant. There have been several different versions, but not sure over how many years, or if they're still using them even...I think maybe not.