View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2013, 19:00 (Ref:3339835)   #45
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koenigsegg View Post
I think we will see Craft Racing AMR in GTE-Am next year if they win the GTC championship is AsLMS. Winning GTC means they get an automatic GT invite. They're an official Aston Martin team and Stefan Mücke is entered for Craft for the Sepang round in the AsLMS.
Good call, Koenigsegg, I was thinking along those lines. Perhaps Darryl O'Young as another possible entry for the 24? It seems like he's making a commitment to do Le Mans whenever possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I put him in there as I don't see them putting Lieb in the P1. But that's just my opinion.

I think they've tested him as effectively a contingency while they look at other options - specifically the F1 musical chairs.
Lieb has virtually no experience in prototypes so unless he's exceptionally fast in testing I doubt they'd put him in. Best to leave him where he does best. Oliver Turvey is another young hot shoe that comes to mind when I think of an empty P1 driver slot.