View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2009, 12:19 (Ref:2523657)   #8
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.rocky View Post
are the kolles audi's likely to be any quicker here than they have been?
I havent really paid much attention to them but i would've thought they'd perform a little better.
I know without the works team running them they would never be as fast but still!
The team still haven't got used to the car yet, especially the drivers, but Silverstone will probably see the R10's best result. Last year, the Audis could keep up with the Pugs there and the R10 is a bit heavy and lacks agility, needed for some of the Nurburgring's tristy bits.