Thread: Brabham BT29
View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2004, 00:26 (Ref:1548667)   #44
Bryan Miller
Veteran

Bryan Miller should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Allen.

It is very difficult isn't it , in the course of my C.A.M.S. duties , I see so many applications totally bereft of anything other than the basic history, some people don't care , but the majority don't have the magazine , books , race programme etc. resources , and don't know where to look , and/or give up when they think they have done enought to satisfy the requirements , which when thinking about it means deep down they don't really care , all they want is took go thrashing around in an old racing car.

Ted.

From a U.K. source , I was advised that your scenario , was the intended way of handling new Tech. Passport applications, which if I read correctly , means no history no Passport , so no 2004 built Brabhams will be aceptable to the M.S.A.

As we do not need a Tech. Passport over here to compete in Aust. only the Certificate of Description , I can see no change in Aust. for our internal cars, the problem will be in 5 / 10 years time with cars coming to race , or cars being purchased from overseas.

To hell with the politics , I feel a BT38 , BT40 thread coming upon us.

Bryan.