View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2014, 13:23 (Ref:3453926)   #31
.wide
Rookie

.wide should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipwizard View Post
Hi Lukas

I wish you the best of luck with your project, but if you have tight time scales I would suggest you might prepare yourself a backup plan that does not involve Marelli products. Two years on now and I still have seen no evidence of the Sysma software. I still haven't had a reply from Marelli. I still have these very expensive Marelli devices here collecting dust, unable to be used and unable to be sold.

I suppose it's my own fault for not doing the research in the first place. If you're not F1 or a manufacturer who wants sixty units for a one-make thing, Marelli obviously aren't interested.

I do wonder if it's worth finding who actually MAKE the newer stuff, like 'Digitek' used to make the older Marelli-badged stuff and 'Artax' used to do the software that went with it? They are bound to give a better response than Marelli have, even if they just tell me to 'bugger-off'....
I resolve problem myself. SRT and MDU works fine. I'm using CAN for display engine values on dashboard and SRT for datalogger. Now all works very good.
I'm using Vision for configurate SRT, AXON for display mode MDU (and for setup datalogger in SRT) and Wintax for analysis values from datalogger. I have Junior version of software.
In fact setup of them is so strange...

Magneti Marelli Checkstar from Poland are sponsor of my team, but I had to found contact with Motorsport department in Magneti in Italy.

If you have question, ask me. I will try to help you.

Best regards
Lukas

Last edited by .wide; 16 Sep 2014 at 13:30.