View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2020, 08:59 (Ref:3988900)   #274
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Bell View Post
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/mary-bell3
here is the link, follow me on facebook and my training on Strava. Oh not long to go it's 13th September!
Mary, as a cyclist of many years (ago), I would strongly recommend that you ensure two things;

A) Your saddle is exactly the right height for efficiency, rather than 'safety', most people prefer to be able to put their feet on the ground when they stop, but that means that when riding you do not use the full power of the legs. I am sure any local Cycling Club would be happy to give advice.

B) A proper pair of cycling shorts is essential for long distance comfort. There is nothing worse than uncomfortable posterior when riding.

Maybe with Mike's ability as a cyclist you know all this anyway, but it is important to get these things right.

Very best of luck, we all loved Mike and will be rooting for you.

Bauble.