View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 2019, 12:14 (Ref:3925577)   #61
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Before you renew phone them up and speak to them, most of the staff at the ACO speak good English and they will help. If not speak to catherine.boutier@lemans-tourisme.fr she is very helpful and will assist you.
Thank you. I had already renewed online when I posted, at the €60 option which was the only one available on the main site. They charged me three times, which was a little irritating but an email saw that quickly addressed.

I am however completely confused about what membership gets what and between my broken French and the better but not fluent English of the ACO people politely emailing me, I’m not getting any clarification.

The first person denied the €109 option existed. It doesn’t on the ACO site but is available on the ticketing site. There is apparently a €15 upgrade to the €60 option but I’m not clear if that gives me all I would have got for the full fat €109 option.

I don’t care about discounts. I want early booking and access to all the ACO member areas and Grandstands. The advice of the expert denizens here would be much appreciated!