View Single Post
Old 22 May 2008, 15:57 (Ref:2209136)   #284
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob
Right now I'd agree, although a GV4 would have given it a perfect soundtrack for it's looks!

It is without a doubt the nicest looking car on the grid this year, proof that the modern regs can be good, aesthetically. With money and development, do we actually have a potential diesel-beater here? Or just something that may come very close, like the Aston?
i think a raspy metallicy sounding V12 would compliment the S102 perfectly kinda like the lamborghini or the V12 LMR BMW.

i would think with a judd 5.5 V10 it will be similar to the lola aston, very quick but not quite on the pace of the diesels, far be it from me to say this but the current crop of customer engines in the LMP1 cars, ala pescarolo, creation, oreca, dome S102 dont seem to cut it against the opposition now to be honest, the aston V12 has demostrated that it has the power to be a good deal quicker than the rest of the petrol field, progress on the petrol front in performance compared to the diesels is being made by one team and one constructor only, charouz and aston martin.