View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 2022, 10:16 (Ref:4137316)   #644
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonGeoff View Post
I find that annoying, they are putting all these events on starting with pesage in town on the Friday and then telling people they can't camp till Tuesday.
We have a pitch at Mulsanne and this year it was open from the Friday, but next year we have to wait till Tuesday. Fingers crossed they change their minds on that.
Mulsanne particularly I don't get. I can only assume that they just don't want to have to staff it until Tuesday as there's really no other reason why it couldn't be open earlier?