View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2006, 07:35 (Ref:1631479)   #3
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Le Mans in the Chat Room

You know, I was going to start this thread today (well, yesterday if I'm being honest, but I forgot )
The short answer is a most definite yes!!

As always the room will be open for all the qualifying sessions, the warm-up, the build-up, and then the annual "24 hours of chat" itself.

You can connect by simply clicking on where it says "Chat Room" at the top of your page (alternatively if you have an IRC client such as mIRC the server is irc.phishy.net and the room is #motorsport); and full timings on the Chat Room Calendar.

So, if you're not at the circuit itself; turn on MotorsTV or Radio Le Mans as appropriate, and join the chat - as I'm sure everyone else will testify it's a great atmosphere, and the best way to talk about the race as it happens.

Of course, any problems or other questions - just post them here; otherwise I'll see you there!!