Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2013, 09:04 (Ref:3262547)   #59
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I know it is a necessary evil but if I listen to RLM for too long I get frustrated with the constantly repeated ads.

I tend to watch and listen to the race then catch up with the RLM updates for short periods
A few things begin to grate after 24 hours but I reckon I listened to it for every minute of every session (when my radio was working) the last two years.

My only complaint really is that between them they will routinely mis-identify cars and parts of the track.