Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2013, 21:55 (Ref:3262842)   #66
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I love RLM. Hindy and the RLM crew take commentary to another level. This is noticed especially when we are forced to listen to other commentary, such as the ALMS this year, and that's no offense to Jeremy Shaw, as he is a great commentator as well. Btw, there's lot's of other great commentators broadcasting sports car racing in Europe. Watching and listening to many sports car racing series from here in the antipodes (as Hindy calls us here in Aus ) we appreciate the expert, passionate and FREE coverage we get.
I realize that RLM wouldn't exist without the backing of it's sponsors, but I really hope that Nissan tone down their level of control of the RLM commentary this year. It got quite tedious when their spruikers took over last year.