Thread: WEC Race 6 Hours of Nurburgring
View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2017, 20:58 (Ref:3752010)   #251
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Er, I'm not condoning the use of racist lanaguage or being racist. I'm just saying that it's particularly prattish thing to manage to slip up like that over such an irrelevance.

I'm disappointed you thought I could think it is fine to say something racist.
I didn't say you thought it could be used. I agree that whilst it may not have been meant in a racist way (because tyres aren't people!), all I said it was that still doesn't make it appropriate whether he meant to use it that way or not.

I'm not the kind of person who'll write in with a complaint but I wouldn't be surprised if that did get one. Mistakes happen in broadcasting and are usually apologised for. That one was a bit beyond a mistake and was so shocking it just got glossed over during the broadcast.