View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2003, 19:38 (Ref:627482)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Absolutely not. The 911 has always been an obvious sports car. The M3 is clearly not originally based on a sportscar. Its a souped up touring car. I'd love to have one, but that's not the point.

As I have said countless times, its my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I remember that back in the early 90's, when Ecclestone and Balestre were hell-bent on destrying sportscar racing, someone, somewhere, mooted the possibility of making Le Mans a 24 Hour Touring Car race. Over my dead body was my thinking. Perhaps the thought of the M3 racing in the world's greatest sportscar races makes me think of that.

Whatever. I shall now leave you to your discussion.....

.....until I feel like having another go!