Old 17 Mar 2010, 20:44 (Ref:2654501)   #505
grichie87
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Kingsdown
grichie87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by # 3 View Post
Chill Graham, you've had one bad experience at T & R, but I've had about a dozen really good experiences there and they're the only RR that I recommend. Don't keep slagging them off.

The Single Roller produces fantastically accurate figures, and both Steve's know their stuff, they work together on the mapping almost telepathically. I only have my car's run and mapped here.

I know their laid back attitude can rub people up the wrong way, and I've experienced delays too, but I know they do a superb job and it takes a bit longer to do something properly.

I arranged a shootout there earlier this month and it went without any hitch whatsoever, we ran 17 cars and their attention to detail was awesome, every car was calibrated to the RR and everyone left with valueable information.
Thanks for the advise but if you run a bussiness then customers are important, it seamed like a big joke for them, the car was crap, engine builder was a idiot, we were just there for there amusement and the amusement of there friends who passed by very unprofessional. Ok he is good at mapping but so are a lot of people and they give a propper service and see you as a paying customers who has a voice.