View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2011, 19:27 (Ref:2816965)   #7
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannick View Post
Sorry to spoil the soup, but this one is just not my cup of tea. The flow is rather too stop-start for my taste. However, a procedure known as a standard from the toolbox of yourself, SBF, could fix it fairly easily: switching around the racing direction to anticlockwise. If you did that, there'd be just two corners to repair: the new first corner would need more runoff and 2nd half of the Esse behind the paddock could use more radius.
I hope you like my suggestions.
Yannick it does run anti clockwise
From the turn in point of the first corner their is over 100m of gravel before hitting anything solid.

I'm not sure where you'd want more radius?