View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2010, 14:34 (Ref:2709207)   #506
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Somehow I didn't notice when I read it the first time that the Speed article says HPD is building a 2.8L twin turbo as an LMP2 engine. Does anybody have a link to the full release of the tech regs for the 2011 race? Tried looking on lemans.org but couldn't find them where I used to. Seems to fit the idea of the LMP2 street based engines since they can build it up from the V6 out of the Accord and Acuras but is 2.8 too large for a turbo LMP2?