View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2006, 15:30 (Ref:1626116)   #1
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the LM cars you fell in love with that you never thought you would?

hiya people,

this thread is made to get you to reveal what your favorite sportscar racer is but the one you thought you would never fall in love with.
my love affait with sportscars started with just 1 car, the lola T98/10 DAMS run car that raced at lemans in 1999 i loved that car so much and when i went to see the LMES last year at silverstone i fell in love with a car i did not even really know about, the del bello noel courage C65 mecachrome, i just loved the way it looked with the orange light covers, the engine sounded do different from the rather humdrum at the time judd V8's which everyone seemed to be using in LMP2, it sounded mad and ballistic almost like a BTCC car gone very angry and loud all of a sudden, and i fell in love with the felbamayer porsche 911 GT3 RS, i later found out that the driver of this porsche was staying at the same hotel i was staying in for the 2 nights i stayed there in towcester.

so i ask people fire away on the underdog machinery as i like to call it