View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2005, 08:51 (Ref:1404290)   #21
TSR
Veteran

Australia
Sutherland Shire
TSR has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete55
If you think F1 is the greatest motorsport competition on the planet then i'm sorry but i think you are so far out of touch with reality. F1 is dying, the fields are the smallest now for many many years. There are also only a few teams that are well financed. The 'racing' is a bore.
V8 Supercars are heading in the same direction. Also the point bought up was that Cochrane and his cronies are looking after V8 Supercars to the detriment of other categories and circuits in this country with the street race mentallty. The only thing that TC cares about is how much money he can put in his pocket and he will do that only until he can't do it anymore and walk away. He is a leech, nothing more, nothing less.

Pete55 I agree with you 100%, the best from of motorsport in the world today is the WRC. Aussie Bernie is only worried about how big his bank bank ablance will be on Monday morning, after listening to him dribble today on the home of motorsport saying that there will be 10 races in Oz, one Aussie Bernie is hoping for 10 street race funded by the state goverments and could not give a flying ***k about the perement circuts around Australia, and also he could not give a flying ***k about the paying public.
2015 V8Supercar Champion #5 PDA Mark Frosty Winterbottom
To Finish First, First you must Finish