Thread: HSCC CADWELL
View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2020, 05:57 (Ref:4005498)   #34
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
As it was out of bounds, there's no way of knowing but assume so. Great shame but not a great surprise. I looked for Mr Coppice at Coppice over the weekend but found no takers, nevertheless great viewing from that vantage point! All the open wheel races were very entertaining and well subscribed, even the HFF 2000 heats were hard fought. Top marks for everyone involved, back next year hopefully for my annual trip to the Wolds and the most spectacular circuit in the UK.
I was at Coppice for various races with a chum - I shall wear a rose and bow tie next time for ease of identification . Glad you enjoyed your trip . I have loved the place since my first meeting there in - eeek- April 1975 and it has never looked more gorgeous. I have to pinch my myself that I saw contemporary F3 there, not to mention the bonkers TVR Tuscan challenge ...