View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2019, 21:09 (Ref:3908354)   #1243
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
The chart is a bit confusing. The WEC app only lists "Live race and official timing", which says nothing about qualifying or practice.

Is it safe to assume that we'll have qualifying from the app as we've had in the past? I paid for the race through the app and plan to watch it through my VPN.
Probably (is safe), because that listing just seems to be pretty incomplete. It also lists just "Full race live" for Eurosport Player but I can already see the all the Wednesday-Thursday practice/qualy sessions on the schedule as expected.

Quote:
Does anyone know if there is a free trial somehow of Eurosport that I could watch through a VPN? Would I need to give them an address in a qualifying area to make that happen?
I don't know about trials, some countries might have them but even if you manage to get one or buy it at least the Android app requires location service (GPS) permission, so VPN alone won't work.

Last edited by deggis; 6 Jun 2019 at 21:17.