View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2022, 20:11 (Ref:4097009)   #816
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
I don’t really care though. It’s all about the spectacle and the atmosphere for me and Daytona wins at both.
yeah, this.

a lot of you are getting lost in the details just like with le mans. it's definitely symptomatic of only being in a position to watch races on tv and not really interact with an event to be honest.

daytona was by far the hardest event i've ever done. the logistical challenge is huge, especially if you've got a bit of distance between your garage and your box and you're not in a position to throw $100k plus at bespoke pit equipment for usa-style racing. you lose SO much time if you don't have the luxury of being able to put off going behind the wall until a full course caution. it's physically tough on the guys who go over the wall, they're the same ones who have to run to and from the garage if the car ends up there. it's mentally tough because of the curfews and the slightly heightened stress of having to get everything done within that narrow timeframe.

and don't get me started on the cold