View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2020, 11:23 (Ref:3988959)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not riled at all, but for me personally it serves no purpose in being repeated. Perhaps that's because of some of the absurd hatred I've seen aimed at Hamilton on social media, some from people that I had regarded as friends. You can get to a point where symbolism becomes so diluted that it's taken for granted or the obligatory repetition actually generates annoyance. But I guess there may be some who've not seen it... Anyhow, probably not a discussion for this thread....