View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2004, 19:32 (Ref:930068)   #15
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Embassy Racing made there British GT debut's this weekend at Donnington, now as they are my local team, I thought better give you a quick update on there progress.

Yesterdays race they finished a creditable 14th, from what I understand they would running near the front for the first 20 minutes or so but had some problems during there pit stop. They also had a bit of a comming together with some Porsche's, both these incedients lost them some time.

As for today, what can you say 4th overall what a fantastic result, starting 10th overall they made steady progress through the field.

I spoke to team boss Jonathan France before today's race and he told me that they where happy with start that they have made. He also said that it that it was great to up at the front mixing it with some very big names.

Embassy Racing Corvette C5 in action
Attached Thumbnails
dscf0177.jpg