View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2022, 12:50 (Ref:4122668)   #217
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
im actually surprised Mclaren are buying a driver out...is this an unintended consequence of a budget cap and Mclaren finding themselves with more money then they are allowed to spend on their car?

dont get me wrong, im a fan of the cap (and of Mclaren) but i wish they could spend that money on the car because, imo, they need a lot more of something to consistently break into the top 3....and imo its not the points that Ric isnt getting keeping them from podiums.

on one hand i hope OP could be that more...but on the other hand then would that mean that Norris isnt?